A man who has committed a mistake and doesn't correct it is committing another mistake.
~Confucius~

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Holidays

Dear pupils of 4E,

I'm glad to have you as my pupils for this year. Hope that you have a fruitful year. I know some of you are sad that you are leaving the class for another Primary Five class. Nonetheless, I'm glad to know that you are still in a good class. Whatever class you are in, the ultimate aim is to do well in PSLE and go to a good secondary school of your choice. Who knows you will be the top scorer in your respective classes and even for the school. Just remember to work hard and also play hard. All of you have the ability to do well if you put in your effort.

I read your messages. I will keep the blog but if I don't see anybody posting anything on the blog one day, I may remove it. Remember not to write anything rude on it.

Lastly, I hope everybody enjoys your holidays.

Regards,
Miss Pang

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms Pang!Thanks for teaching us for the past one year. I have learnt alot in class and I hope that you will still be teaching us next year.Wish you will enjoy your holiday and merry christmas!

Anonymous said...

erm...how do we post if we don't have the password? i think i will be posting on the chat room...

Anonymous said...

ms pang, thx 4 all d wonderful memories u've given me during my yr in 4E.I hope u would b d P5E form teacher next yr.

Anonymous said...

merry christmas people (teachers and classmates n schoolmates). Good holiday is all it takes to enjoy but don't forget 2 revise a little (which i included 4 myself reading 'Da Vinci Code').

Anonymous said...

Ms Pang, thanks for teaching us. I really appreciate you for teaching us. I have learnt a lot. I had a lot of fun during your lessons. Thanks very much!

Anonymous said...

Heyys :D
I really appreciate the time you put in to teach us Ms Pang. Have a sweet Christmas. Btw, cut down on the chocolate. Start on the turkeyys. :D HEHS.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms Pang!it was great havin u as our teacher for the past 1 year although u maybe strict sometimes i hope u will be teaching us nx year n hope u enjoy ur holidays as there will be no work for you to mark n we will hav lesser work to do.... Haha Wish you a Merry Chrstmas too.... :)

Pei Xuan said...

ms pang, thank you for teaching us this year. me and nadine are very sorry we have not done the blogskin. merry christmas to you and the whole class!